Finally arriving---OUR OWN BLOG!
Is there a story to this gift? Taylor has the cutest look on his face.
What? YOU are enjoying the Food Network? Okay, miracles do happen!!I am so excited that we will be having our babies together!! Look at us living the dream! I love you girl!!
cute pictures...I saw your blog listed on Valeries! It's fun to see what you're up to.
HEY!! I'm an aunt Stephanie!! We're basically the best. ;) haha, jk!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is there a story to this gift? Taylor has the cutest look on his face.
What? YOU are enjoying the Food Network? Okay, miracles do happen!!
I am so excited that we will be having our babies together!! Look at us living the dream! I love you girl!!
cute pictures...I saw your blog listed on Valeries! It's fun to see what you're up to.
HEY!! I'm an aunt Stephanie!! We're basically the best. ;) haha, jk!
Post a Comment