Finally arriving---OUR OWN BLOG!
Congrats! That is very exciting. Little girls are so much fun!
Congratulations, that is so great!! I am so happy for you!
Yeah For youg guys- that is really exciting. Girls are very different that boys so good luck :)
I'm so excited for you guys. Little girls are so good at cuddling. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Congratulations Sherry and Alex! That is so exciting!
Congratulations! Its fun having one of both! When in August? We're expecting a boy August 1st.
Congratulations!!! We're having a baby in October and I'm hoping for a little girl too.
congrats on the news its so exciting taylor will be so excited to have a little sister
Congratulations!
Yea! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congrats! That is very exciting. Little girls are so much fun!
Congratulations, that is so great!! I am so happy for you!
Yeah For youg guys- that is really exciting. Girls are very different that boys so good luck :)
I'm so excited for you guys. Little girls are so good at cuddling. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Congratulations Sherry and Alex! That is so exciting!
Congratulations! Its fun having one of both! When in August? We're expecting a boy August 1st.
Congratulations!!! We're having a baby in October and I'm hoping for a little girl too.
congrats on the news its so exciting taylor will be so excited to have a little sister
Congratulations!
Yea! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment